Deepening with the Alaskan Essences - March 10, 2020
Are you already using flower essences (for yourself or your clients) and would you like to learn more about the essences made in Alaska? Would you like to learn the differences between flower, gem and environmental essences? This is your class.
Tuesday March 10th from 10:00 a.m. -11:30 a.m. Mountain time (GMT -7)
(Note: this class will also be given Friday March 13th.)
The topics we will cover:
- what makes the Alaskan Essences unique
- the difference between flower, gem and environmental essences
- when to use gem and environmental essences
- how to use Alaskan Essences with other essence systems
- there will be plenty of time for Q&A.
• This class will be held online using ZOOM.
• This class will be set up as a meeting and you will be able to ask your questions during the Q&A section.
• Please participate if you register. We are reserving a spot for you and attendance is limited.
• The meeting will NOT be recorded.
• Buy your spot in our online store.
• Download and save your ticket, it contains the link to the Zoom meeting.
• Check the Zoom link at least 15 minutes prior to the meeting. You may need to download the ZOOM app. If you have never used Zoom before, no worries. It is super simple and easy to use.
• If an event sells out, we will upload a new event for another date.
• Check back or Email us and we will notify you once we have new dates.
• If you have questions contact us HERE.