Beginning to use the Alaskan Essences - February 18th 2020
This class is for anyone interested in flower essences who wants to learn more about them.
Tuesday February 18th 2020 from 10:00 a.m. -11:30 a.m. Mountain time (GMT -7)
(note: this class will also be given Friday February 21st)
The topics we will cover:
- what flower essences are and how they work
- how essences are different from other plant medicine modalities
- when they are important to use
- how to start working with them for yourself or your clients
- what to expect when using essences
• This class will be held online using ZOOM.
• This class will be set up as a meeting with a maximum of 15 participants.
• We will be able to see and hear each other and you will be able to ask your questions during the Q&A section.
• Please participate if you register. We are reserving a spot for you and attendance is limited.
• The meeting will NOT be recorded.
• Buy your spot in our online store.
• Download and save your ticket, it contains the link to the Zoom meeting.
• Check the Zoom link at least 15 minutes prior to the meeting. You may need to download the ZOOM app. If you have never used Zoom before, no worries. It is super simple and easy to use.
• If an event sells out, we will upload a new event for another date.
• Check back or Email us and we will notify you once we have new dates.
• If you have questions contact us HERE.