Flower Essences for Animals - January 24th 2020 (sold out)
Friday January 24th from 10:00 till 11:30 Mountain Time
In this class you will learn how to improve the well-being of animals using flower essences. You will also learn often overlooked but important basic factors that influence the well-being of animals.
Judith Poelarends will share from her own experience as animal scientist/researcher, animal communicator and flower essences therapist. She will explain the situations where essences can be helpful and she will address the fact that animals often mirror the person!
The class will cover:
- Factors that influence the well-being of animals
- When and how to use flower, gem and environmental essences for animals
- How to recognize mirroring by animals and what you can learn from it and what to do
- Important Alaskan Essences for animals
This class is for practitioners who:
- would like to work with animals and don't know how to start
- already work with animals and want to learn more
- already work with animals and aren't seeing the results they want
- wonder if it would be fun working with animals